Our team of professional, highly trained, certified freediving instructors provide the highest level of freediving safety training available. The Basic Freediving Safety course introduces students to proper freediving supervision and basic safety and rescue procedures used in recreational freediving and speafishing. This program should be viewed as a minimum requirement for everyone participating in any form of freediving. It could save your life or the life of your dive buddy one day.
- Duration: 5 hours
- 2.5 hours in class
- 2.5 hours in confined water
- Minimum age: 12+ years old
- Mask – Any style is OK
- Snorkel – Any style is OK
- Fins – Snorkel fins, freediving fins, dive fins but no bodyboarding fins
- Wetsuit – Don’t have one? No problem! Let us know and we’ll get you set-up.
All participants must pre-register for the FreediveSafe! program.
This program is offered free to the community. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com. We are currently offering this program on Hawaii Island, Maui, Molokai, Oahu, Kauai and South Florida.