Our team of professional, highly trained, certified freediving instructors provide the highest level of freediving safety training available. The Basic Freediving Safety course introduces students to proper freediving supervision and basic safety and rescue procedures used in recreational freediving and speafishing.
This program should be viewed as a minimum requirement for everyone participating in any form of freediving. It could save your life or the life of your dive buddy one day.
- Duration: one day
- 3 hours in class
- 2 hours in confined water
- Minimum age: 12+ years old
- All participants will complete the FII Liability Release and Medical Release. Participants under 18 years must have one legal guardian co-sign the forms.
- Mask – Any style is OK
- Snorkel – Any style is OK
- Fins – Snorkel fins, freediving fins, dive fins but NO BODY BOARDING OR OPEN HEEL SCUBA FINS, please.
- Weight belt
- Wetsuit – Don’t have one? No problem! Let us know and we’ll get you set-up.
How to register:
- All participants must pre-register for the FreediveSafe! program. View our upcoming dates in “EVENTS”, then go to “REGISTER” complete the registration form with your preferred event date and we’ll be in touch! Any questions? Call us on 808-900-3331 or e-mail email@example.com.